Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, July 18, 2005

Damn you Adrian

As usual Adrian and his offmyblog blogspot has a good contraversial post. So, check his out, but after you do so, check out my cousins site www.elijah.net and write something in his guest book.

2 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Blogger Forzavryheid said...

I apologise FantasticAlice...

I would never use the word against somebody in that position and hell, wouldnt really choose to use the word at all.

But racism, bigotry and terrorism make me get upset and sometimes bad words serve as an emotional outlet and I apologise if ever I caused offence to anybody.

The intent was not to offend the innocent, and I apologise for it.

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

No apology necessary! Actually it was a really great post. I am still trying to train my boyfriend of 5 years not to use the word retard and even the word gay in any kind of negative context... but, you can't really train a 30 year old man to do jack shit. So don't worry, no offense taken, I just gave ya my two cents!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home