Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, June 30, 2005

The Board of Inequities-a Beginning.

The Board of Inequities

First order of business-to get a board
Members needed: President
Vice President-VP
Socialite
Cynic
Devils Advocate
Optmist
Usurper
Political Commentator-PC

Do I here any nominations? Do I here anyone second these nominations? Suggestions or Questions? One of those Questions does not have to be why is the Q in Questions capitalized. I did that because I like the way the capital Q looks.

10 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Zan said...

I think I would make a great devil's advocate. I would do it anyway, it might as well be an assignment.

 
At 1:32 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

damn, someone beat me to the devil's advocate .. (pouts) .. .erg ... (kicks dirt) ... I guessI can be President then

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger Forzavryheid said...

I'll take Political Commentator.

I second ALL nominations.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger Camphor said...

*brand new person enters adn take wrappign paper off* Hmmm. I'll take the Optimist. Just because it would be nice to be one for a while.
*secretly files papers for the Cynic as well*

Question ~ why is Suggestions capitalised? *eyes twinkle*

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I'll be um..........um.......wow. You'll just have to pick for me.

I also second all nominations. Does that mean I'm thirding them? (I know thirding's not a word, don't cry about it.)

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

well i second all nominations..i would like the Political Commentator job or perhaps a new job..sports diva!!! yeah..thats moi..

 
At 12:10 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I can dig up Frank if you need a Chairman.

 
At 12:56 AM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Well what the hell am I?

You guys are no help!

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Forzavryheid said...

Jenn can be Supreme Commander of Motherly Justice.

And the current ranked #1 mother of all time.

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Jenn can be my executive assistant. She'll have to prove her dicktaking skills. I mean, dictation, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home