Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Friday, June 24, 2005

One DAMN Good Post

I want EVERYONE to go to Today's post on our dear friend Adrian's Blog. I personally believe this was an excellent post.

It's called Muppet Disease.

www.offmyblog.blogspot.com

7 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Ever hear the song - oh, dear - by whom? Erg. 80s metal - Anal Inflicted Death Sentence. Pretty funny.

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I loved Adrian's blog today...I had never thought of that before!

And by the way: jargon. Now that you tell me I'm thinking how obvious!

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ok..per your instuctions o wise one i read the muppet post and inflicted my views on the general populus.. :)

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I'm buzzed & was hoping to see something new. It was MOD - Master of Destruction - by the way - the 80s group.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Forzavryheid said...

LOL! Thanks for the compliment.

Hope you don't mind, but I HAD to link you.

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I am even more buzzed tonight & yearn for your post even more. Get writing woman!

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I shal do as you say!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home