Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tuesday's recipe

http://an80snut.blogspot.com/2005/06/tastes-of-home.html#comments

After reading an80snut yummy taco pie recipe I figured I would give mine for sloppy joe pizza, Mom’s-Melanie, Red, and Jenn-you guys may appreciate this. This goes over BIG with my boyfriend and it certainly is a change from the usual pizza that gets so boring.

1 Jiffy box pizza crust
1lb hamburger meat
1 bag shredded chedder cheese or taco blend cheese
1 onion
1 can sloppy joe mix

Mix the crust like is says to on the box, then, after it has risen spread it out on a cookie sheet or pizza sheet.

Put the crust in the oven while your hamburger meat is browning so that the crust will start to brown.

Mix in the chopped onion and sloppy joe mix into the meat after it has drained.

Remove the pizza crust from oven, pour in sloppy joe mix onto crust then add cheddar cheese to top of sloppy joe mix.

Bake in oven until cheese is nice and melted-I like my cheese a little brown on top.

Viola, cut with pizza cutter and enjoy. I also usually add in green peppers and black olives to the sloppy joe when I do mine.

4 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

OOOHHHH i think the ball and chain will like that..i know i will..he hates traditional pizza..i have to threaten him in order to get it once a month...

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Are you insinuating that I cook? :D

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

My boy-toy loves it, let me know when and if you try it out Dusty.

Jenn, there's always time to start! Besides, maybe your son could start getting into cooking and then eventually you can train him to cook meals and serve you breakfast in bed!

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Kelinci Hias said...

Thanks very much for sharing recipe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home