Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, June 16, 2005

quid pro quo

I saw this on Red and Rats site... it looked like a lot of fun, very creative and it made you really think about the answer


If I were a month, I'd be: April-cause it brings May flowers
If I were a season, I'd be: Autumn
If I were a day of the week, I'd be: Friday
If I were a time of day, I'd be: Midnight
If I were a planet, I'd be: Mars
If I were a sea creature, I'd be: shark
If I were a direction, I'd be: northeast
If I were a sin, I'd be: envy
If I were a historical figure, I'd be: Mark Twain-I know, odd for a woman
If I were a liquid, I'd be: Budweiser
If I were a tree, I'd be: maple
If I were a bird, I'd be: cardinal, like our baseball team...
If I were a tool, I'd be: a reciprocating saw
If I were a flower, I'd be: lily-they are my favorites
If I were a kind of weather, I'd be: rain
If I were a mythical creature, I'd be: centaur…interesting question
If I were a musical instrument, I'd be: saxaphone
If I were a house pet, I'd be: a cat, sitting around soaking up the sun all day
If I were a color, I'd be: dark blue
If I were an emotion, I'd be: controled angst
If I were a vegetable, I'd be: zuchini
If I were a fruit, I'd be: a strawberry
If I were a sound, I'd be: undetectable by the human ear
If I were an element: fire, it destroy, it creates
If I were a car, I'd be: 69 Dodge Charger, either panther pink, or sublime green
If I were a song, I'd be: sung by Chris Cornell
If I were a book, I'd be: a classic
If I were a place, I'd be: Ireland
If I were a material, I'd be: 50% polyester, 50% rayon
If I were a taste, I'd be: dark chocolate
If I were a scent, I'd be: chocolate chip cookies
If I were a word, I'd be: yahtzee (instead of bingo) or jesus christ of latter day saints
If I were an object, I'd be: very expensive
If I were a body part, I'd be: the medulla oblongota
If I were a facial expression, I'd be: a smirk
If I were a subject in school, I'd be: history
If I were a shape, I'd be a: mobius strip
If I were an ice cream flavour, I'd be: butter pecan
If I were a celebrity, I'd be: very rich
If I were a body of water, I'd be: the dead sea
If I were a landform/area of land, I'd be: a cave
If I were something made of glass, I'd be: eye
If I were something made of paper, I'd be: a bribe

5 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Mad Housewife said...

A glass eye, eh? You're strange.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I figured it would be original.

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I have a client who has a glass eye, so when I nonchalantly asked her to keep an eye on my papers.... well when I came back literally her eye was sitting on my papers... I don't think I have been right since.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Columbo has a glass eye (PEter Faulk) so way to go!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Alice my dear..please tell me I do NOT have to do this exercise..i just did the damn "100 things bout me shit"..but i loved reading yours

 

Post a Comment

<< Home