Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

ladies ladies ladies

I saw this on Red’s site http://headofred.blogspot.com/

See what your twins are named:


Your Boobies' Names Are: The Blind Melons


8 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

If I go with Jenn, mine are also "The Blind Melons." If I go with Jennifer, they are "Bert and Ernie." Aint that a bitch?

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Mine are Love Muffins. Weird as mine are small and not big round soft muffins.

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

(laughing)

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Alice, Yanks in St Louis this Fri, Sat & Sun!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Thanks for the notification Rat... I shall wait to taunt you on Monday with our appending victory.

Red, ya think they are mini-muffins?

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Thomcat said...

hmmm.... my man-breasts are called beavis and butthead .....

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger doym said...

hahahaha mine are called Betty and Veronica?!?!?!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger doym said...

the penis namer gave me Darth Vader, if i put in my surname as well it gives me Little Juan, hahahaha these are cool!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home