Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, May 26, 2005

What kind of eyes do you have?

Take the quiz: "What'>http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=8445">"What kind of eyes do you have? (with pictures)"

Eden
You have eden eyes. Eden is the color of water. Your eyes symbolize your great flexibility. You are a creative person. You can think of many good ways to get your point across to people as you have very good communication abilities. When someone feels down or is hurt, you have the remarkable ability to help them and heal them. If you have too little going on in your life, you may be withdrawn and depressed, timid, manipulative, unreliable, stubborn, or suspicious. Some words to describe you: peaceful, sincere, affectionate, tranquil, intuitive, trustworthy, pure, loyal, healing, and stable.

Acutally, I am learning to HTML, so I wanna see if this works.

10 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

If any of you have any HTML tips, please feel free to tell me!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Stupid question, so how are you able to put your favorite links/blogs off to the side of your entries?

I have a LOT of blogs I look at daily... I would like others to see them too!

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

WebBlocker wouldn't let me go to the site when I tried to enter the URL in my browser. The link didn't work when I clicked it :(
My HTML skills are lacking also.
Hey, when will we see the quiz answers?

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Damnit, Damnit, well, if anyone has any advice about HOW to fix this little glitch let me know.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Punk Dervish said...

hmm..here comes the saviour...do u have Microsoft Frontpage.it comes with Microsoft office.trying fiddling with.it is ur easiest way to learn html

 
At 1:54 PM, Blogger Punk Dervish said...

After some drudgery i've come across the link.it's http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=2547.Just copy paste it into ur browser and u can take the quiz related to eyes.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Mr. PunkDervish.

I a nominating you as my hero for the day... now, I just gotta figure out what the hell you just wrote...

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Punk Dervish said...

Strange..u didnt get my point...to put it across simply to you..Use Microsoft Frontpage...i m disappointed on Bo's loss too...

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

OH, I understood it, putting it into action takes a little bit more time.

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Damn. Says that I'm an Eden also but I find the variety of answers to the questions lacking. My favorite color is black (ok, it may be lack of color too.)

Btw, you did a good job Alice. I just ran off to the main site and found it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home