Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Current Status

Still broke as a joke, but working on it.

My Brother is about to be a Daddy again. I have one niece, Brianna Marie, she will be one in September. Now I will have a nephew, Caden Lee (that is the current pick of the mom, I am not to thrilled with it) due in September. Apparently my brother likes to get down a certain month of the year compared to any other.

Currently reading Myth Adventures the series by Robert Asprin.

My birthday was yesterday. I hit the big 24.

Other than that, I am working 60 hour weeks again and I think my mind is sloooowwwwllllllyyyyyyyyyy going numb.

8 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Mad Housewife said...

First of all, congratulations on being an auntie twice over.

AND Happy Birthday (yesterday)!! I, myself, am also 24 as of Ground Hog day. It's a fantastic age!

Thank you so much for visiting my little world. Bill collectors are such a pain in the ass, and I actively despise them. We, too, are in a bit of a rut struggling to get even since my husband had temporary lay-offs earlier in the year. We have just about got it...But not quite. I hope you aren't so broke for too long. When we both have a little extra dough, we can each purchase a beautiful platter of sushi and several carafes of sake, and we can think of each other while devouring every last delicious bite in celebration.

I hope you stop by again in the future as I will visit here again soon.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

yummmy.... ika, and warm saki....

salivating as we speak.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger doym said...

HEY HEY 24!!! Congratulations, 24 is a good age, old enough to get respect but young enough to do stupid shit, it's kinda to best time to go wild,

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

aw...happy birfday alice..and here i thought you were alot older..its the old soul in you apparently..you fooled me into thinking you were a wizened ol coot..well, not THAT old..but ..jeez..where was i going w/this?

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! Congratulations on the coming nephew...other people's babies are so fun. You get to be the cool person who spoils them and then sends them back to their parents for the consequences. Its funny how someone will fall in love with a name and everyone else hates it...my friend has made up one name (Sarasanh) and is also contemplating an African goddess name-can't even remember it right now.
I haven't had the heart to tell her I think she's being cruel to this kid...although I have encouraged her to lean toward Sarasanh because if she hates her name she can always be Sara...

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

Happy 24th. Hope you enjoy every day of it, even the bad ones.
My wife's birthday is Sept 13. There is 13 years between her and the next oldest sibling.
I asked her mother once if that was the last New Year's party she and Dad went to.....

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Martin said...

A very late but heartfelt congrats on your 24th birthday. Hope you did something embarrassing to remember it. B)

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger daisyduke said...

remember this feeling, so that when you turn 34, you'll have a reference!!!
many happy returns!
:0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home