Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Friday, May 13, 2005

Riddle Me This-The Answers

**You are in a cold house in the winter. It is dark. You have one match. There is a candle and there is a wood burning stove. Which do you light first?

The Match-TwinkleStar and FNPhd one point each!

**What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years?

6009-Vavoom, you gave me the actual year, so one point for you. To everyone else, sorry, you can argue over your point.

**A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, "twelve." The member replied, "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said, "six." The member replied, "three" and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said ,"ten" and the man replied, "five." But he was not let in. What should have he said?

Three, the amount of letters in the word-No one got this answer, however Jenn's was hysterical, so you get a partial point for amusing me.

**President Clinton is listed as our 41st president, but only 40 men have held the office. Why?

'Cause of Grover Cleveland, he served two non-consecutive offices-Kurt and FNPhd one point for each of you.

**As long as I eat I live, But when I drink I die. What am I?

Fire-Rat, Kurt and FNPhd, one point for each of you.

SO, Drumroll please... Kurt-one point, Twinklestar-one point, Rat-one point, FNPhd-three points, Kurt-two points, Vavoom-one point, Jenn-.5 point

Congrats FNPhd, whoever you are.

I think I will make this a weekly thing... it is amusing. What did you all think?

5 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

I'll take credit for the President thing, but the others I was just riding someone else's good thinking. It was definitely fun though. Thanks.

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

And so the weekly riddles shall be done. And the bloggers will rejoice.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Yay!! I anticipate you making me feel like a retard! :D You need rules! No Googling! Or any other search engine's, damnit. If you're gonna look it up go to the library! (Who am I?)

I'm cooler than you guys, I got .5 points. Bow down, bitches!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I think Jenn will end up looking like ... well, nevermind. She's scary. I better not say anything.

I think it would be a great idea, and light the match. Uf. I better think a little more. I used to be good at those sorts of questions, 10 years and 14,584,397 beers ago. I better FOCUS!

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Hahah! Punk! You're just jelous of my .5. Just admit it already, Mr. Rat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home