Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Friday, April 29, 2005

etheral eroticism

I find this little excerpt to be EXTREMELY sexy...

anyone guess where it's from? Three points for you if you can!

I thought at the time that I must be dreaming when I saw them, for, though the moonlight was behind them, they threw no shadow on the floor. They came close to me and looked at me for some time and they whispered together. Two were dark, and had high aquiline noses, like the Count’s, and great dark, piercing eyes, that seemed to be almost red when contrasted with the pale yellow moon. The other was fair as fair as can be, with great, wavy masses of golden hair and eyes like pale sapphire. I seemed somehow to know her face, and to know it in connection with some dreamy fear, but I could not recollect at the moment how or where. All three had brilliant white teeth, that shone like pearls against the ruby of their voluptuous lips. There was something about them that made me uneasy, some longing and at the same time some deadly fear. I felt in my heart a wicked, burning desire that they could kiss me with those red lips. It is not good to note this down, lest some day it should meet Mina’s eyes and cause her pain; but it is the truth. They whispered together, and they all three laughed-such a silvery, musical laugh, but as hard as though the sound never could have come through the softness of human lips. It was like the intolerable, tingling sweetness of water-glasses when played on by a cunning hand. The fair girl shook her head coquettishly, and the other two urged her on.

6 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Z said...

"Like the Count's" would be the first giveaway, even if you didn't know J. Harker was talking. Then there's that Mina comment...

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Z--- 6 points for you! At least you know who the intial narrator of that excerpt was.... now if only I could give out cash prizes... you just have to deal with an imaginary cyber-kiss and and a kudos!

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Pikkel Weezel said...

I must respectfully correct you. That excerpt is obviously from Nympho Zombies Volume 12. And yes Alice, a harem sounds hot, Of course we're going to need some hot and sweaty pics of you and Jenn to make it official. Together or seperate, I'm not picky, just need some new jacking material.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Martin said...

I also figured out the book but am pretty amazed at how the paragraph stands out on its own out of context. I'm also happy to see the use of the adjective "voluptuous" instead of "volumous" for the lips. Eyes always get a lot of the same depiction but to see the lips off-set this way stands out. You just can't find modern writers embracing the language the same way.

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

pikkel weezel, I'm not jacking material!!

Fantasticalice, I haven't read that book, and I don't think it's my cup 'o tea but I can "see" the sexy in it.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Weezel, sorry, I only caught Nympho Zombies 3, 6, and 9 I will be sure to catch #12....besides you wouldn't be able to handle any steamy hot pics of me... let alone two of us...


Jenn, I think that I am going to have to demand a match between you and Weezel.. I got 5 bucks on you.. I could even referee the match.

Hoagie... quick name me off all 12 dwarves from the hobbit without going to a book.

80snut. Yeah modern writers use the same dialog, same descriptions, same venacular. I wish I could buy them all thesauruses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home