Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, April 25, 2005

Phases

Phases A new moon has risen,
A new life begun,
Inky blackness surrounds me,
Paranoia of groups, frightened of loneliness,
Darkness unknown,

A sliver of light appears,
A crescent shaped view of hope emerges,
Anticipation of things to come,
A waxing pale shade of light becomes stronger,
The dark diminishes,

My full potential is reached,
A radiant light shows on the face of the world,
Light overtakes all darkness,
A cosmic understanding,
an infinite wisdom,
Apprehension has faded,

My life begins to slowly wane,
The velvety darkness approaches,
It’s speed exuberant;
Clouds begin to cover the light,
The sliver of light disappears,

Again, I am in darkness,
Again, I await another new moon to rise.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Why thank ya! Whenever I get realllllly depressed I seemed to go through these strange circular phases that repeated themselves... upon further thinking (granted it was gin induced). I figured that whenever I was depressed I phased through like the moon.

I was pretty damned proud of it myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home