Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Who would want to win me over?

My Horoscope for today

Someone you know is trying to figure out just what exactly will win you over. It may be time to address this issue honestly -- and head-on.

Woudn't you need to know who the person was in order to address the issue? I love how vague these damn things can be.

4 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Making me question everything eh?

hooohum... at least you seeming narrowed it down for me oh GREAT ZAMBINI. So, now it is a person of the male persuasion, and he will be "comming" soon. Great, two down, male, and a timeline. Your a real peach ya know it! :-)

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Good cause I am paranoid of people coming at me from the right. I think it had something to do with a past life and being shot at in the war of 1812 from the right. Actually I just enjoy talking out my ass...

My luck... I would be the one to be hit by a bus walking to meet "The One"

Notice how there is so much more signifigance in something if it has "" these around it,....

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Martin said...

I think it means that you need to approach everyone you know and gauge their interest. Wear something provocative. As for coming from your left side... you may wish to spin around counter-clockwise in front of each of these potential mates. I'm sure one of them will look decent if you do this in a bar and spin around fast enough.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I do ya one better vavoom and ignore anything on my left side for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home