Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Riddle me this

**You are in a cold house in the winter. It is dark. You have one match. There is a candle and there is a wood burning stove. Which do you light first?

**What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years?

**A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, "twelve." The member replied, "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said, "six." The member replied, "three" and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said ,"ten" and the man replied, "five." But he was not let in. What should have he said?

**President Clinton is listed as our 41st president, but only 40 men have held the office. Why?

**As long as I eat I live, But when I drink I die. What am I?

Anyone wanna try?

7 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

The candle.

I was born in 1961 and I am reincarnated every 4,012 years.

8.5

Because Rutherford B. Hayes was really a woman.

Fire.

Damn, I hope you post the answers.

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

The candle.

What Vavoom said.

I have a gun!

Because he's "special."

Uh, one of those things that lives when they eat and dies when they drink.

Damn you Fantasticalice! Damn you! You better hook us up with some answers. Those are way fun!

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Hey, Alice. Yeah, you can create a link to your drawing. Once again, thank you for your inspiration.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

The answers will be posted Friday.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

The candle. Then use the candle to light the fire.

I agree with vavoom on 2

Please?

Because Grover Cleveland held the office on 2 seperate occasions

I'll go with rat on 5

Wow, Friday is going to be big time - answers plus ur random ten!

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

FRIDAY?????


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I can feel your pain Rat.

I understand your pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home