Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Body Guard Applicants for Rat


Body guard applicants for Rat! What do you think Jenn... by the way, this beautiful art piece was done by Boris Vallejo, he is a VERY talented man. Posted by Hello

6 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow wee alice..is that you, jenn and me? Rat would never have to fear anything again w/us taking care of bidness!!!

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Boo yah!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Amazon women too.

I feel safer already!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger SeizeTheNite said...

That picture makes me want to put on a bikini and go kick some ass.

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Hehe!

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

The hair certainly does date it doesn't it... I thought it was funny myself, but I still figured it was a good one.

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I like them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home