Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Man on the Moon?


I think that Thursdays will be my conspiracy days. Don't worry Kurt, next Monday I promise to start my riddles up again. I just go to thinking about all the people that I know that think that people landing on the moon never really happened. Come on I know that most of you out there have a friend who thinks that the entire Apollo 11 trip to the moon was completely staged, a movie production. Or, maybe that "friend" is really yourself... So, what do any of you think?  Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

Do you mean about any of those issues, or our own? JFK, the NBA Finals or crack cocaine?

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Those issues. But whatever makes you happy.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Zan said...

I have a friend who really is a friend and is not me who thinks that we did land on the moon at some point but not necessarily when everyone thinks we did. He says from what he's read that it's very plausible that maybe we publicized the moon landing before it really happened for the sake of the space race of the time.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I think the moon landing was just a kid's space rocket shot off from the grassy noll.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

seein as how I worked for the space program for years..yeah they landed on the moon..but in other news, half the guys at nasa couldnt find their ass w/both hands..which shouldnt surprize anyone i hope..government employees are a shiftless bunch and for the most part have half the grey matter of the general population..its from all those lunches that went on the expense account..i should know..i had one for years as a project manager for Fairchild Space Systems...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home