Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Friday, June 24, 2005

Riddle Me This-Answers

There was some really imaginitive answer on Monday, but here are the correct ones!

Don't beat yourself up on #3.

I do not hold the desert, only a sample. My innards descend ever so slowly.... But in time I am turned over to begin again. What am I? ___hourglass________

I am larger than you can imagine, possibly without bounds. My last five letters name something found in poetry. What am I? ___universe________


The first part of my name is a container, I am a type of language that few understand. What am I? ___jargon______

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

The answers are so obvious once they are known. Thanks.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Always there to lower your spirits!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home