Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It’s all about the Hype. Isn’t it?

Publicity and progaganda that’s all it is, they aren’t that freakin’ talented, they aren’t that freakin’ smart. They can’t be…

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes-they announce their engagement right at the premier of their movies War of the Worlds and Batman.

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt-announce their comradery in the fight for impoverished third world countries amoungst speculation that they are an item all right before the premier of their movie Mr and Mrs Smith.

Brooke Shields-openly on news fighting depression and post-partum depression, is she looking for a comeback or just attention?

Paris Hilton-(Alice is currently making gagging sounds while trying to keep her lunch down)-fianced to Paris lesomethingornotherisis and going to be married in Paris-how cute (gag gag). Now she has more book sales than ever as well as her perfume sales sky rocketing.

Bunch of bullshit in my opinion. I could really freakin’ care less about their actual lives. Make movies, do your sitcoms, don’t bore me with your stupid publicity stunts. It makes me wonder if all of this are just to make a little bit more money and a bigger name....?

I couldn’t care less.

8 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Forzavryheid said...

I just hate celebrities. Period.

And I hate celebrity magazines and shows EVEN more. ESPECIALLY because they act surprised that celebrities are actually human- EVERY week. Puh-lease.

Just make sure my paper/magazine has cartoons and funnies. OK?

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Thank goodness you typed that last line. I about popped a vein when I read the poreceding paragraph. I need a beer - that stress spike was too much. Just turned on the Yanks & they are down 7-1 so I guess I can start posting those 200 pictures.

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

well considering ol Tommy's last 3 or 4 movies havent made jack shit..i think he would try anything this side of blowing a donkey for some attention and money at the box office..brad's last movie sucked ass as well..they all got something like that in common on at least one side of the relationship. Doesnt make it right..there ARE people out there, aka the lowest common denominator that will buy into this shit...they arent worried about fooling the folks that actually have a pulse and active thought and reasoning processes.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Isn't Katie young enough to be Tom's daughter or something? What a very dirty old man!

 
At 12:58 AM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

The whole Tom and Katie thing makes me nauseous.

 
At 5:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That whole Tom and Katie thing literally makes me ill...he's old enough to be her father, he has a lot more power in Hollywood than she does (even with the sucky movies), and they just started dating like yesterday right?

But I completely agree with Adrian...I can never figure out why I am supposed to get so angry/happy/excited about whatever is going on in their lives. Its like walking up to a stranger in the street and going,

"Ohmygosh! Who are you dating now? Is it that girl who happens to be standing within 3 feet of you? Wow you make a cute couple! I am off to tell everyone I know about how you are a couple! This is so exciting!"

Bleh.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

You would have liked my post on which celebrities need to be eaten by zombies. I think Paris Hilton came in first. I'll have to bring back that post one of these days.

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger boko said...

I think celebrities tend to mirror the lives of the christians that were thrown to the lions for entertainment by the Romans. Except these days the pay is better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home