Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, June 30, 2005

tagged by our Dusty!

The “rules” go like this:Remove the blog at #1 from the following list and bump every one up one place; add your blog’s name in the #5 spot; link to each of the other blogs for the desired cross pollination effect.

1. Married in Ohio
2. Queen of Pink
3. Shellubra
4. Moments in Time
5. fantasticalice

Next: select new friends to add to the pollen count. (No one is obligated to participate).The five people I choose are:

Rat
Doym
Megan
Kurt

And finally answer this question: What five things do you miss about your childhood.
1. I miss all my friends when I was in marching band for Francis Howell High School. I don’t miss the band or the practices, in fact I really wasn’t good at all, I just did it to have friends.
2. Swim team and Karate---see, I never was a team player!
3. Working at my grandfathers cave in the summer. www.jacobscave.org
4. Going to Busch stadium with my dad and seeing Tom Pagnozzi and Ozzie Smith play.
5. Being the creepy kid in school that everyone thought was a very short crazy deviant… or would someday be…

6 Comments:

At 1:37 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Silly Alice - I did this way back when - Red would drop a house on your head if you did this to her, but I'll just give you the link:

John's 5 Things

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

http://youcannotmakethisup.blogspot.com/2005/06/per-queens-command-you-have-no-idea.html

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

#5 - those perceptive kids.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Camphor said...

Just because I feel like it, and I need to feel good:

1. Shellubra
2. Moments in Time
3. fantasticalice
4. those perceptive kids
5. One More Inch

*skips second*

1. I'm not out of childhood yet, and I don't intend to get out. The endless books and no one to ask why on earth am I reading
2. Not worrying about backstabbing for ranks and grades
3. All those friends and teachers who didn't try to "set" you up with your best friends. At least, not in front of you.
4. Being able to be nuts and people accepting you for that.
5. Beign able say "That was teenage Angst" and gettign away with tantrums.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Camphor said...

Gah! Linkies didn't work. Oh well:
www.crazycamphor.blogspot.com - that's mine..

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i love the things you find out about people..thanks alice you sweet thang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home