Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Friday, July 08, 2005

Alice's Horoscope

Personally thought it was pretty interesting... and a little ironic.

Gemini 5/21 - 6/21
The Rolling Stones said it best: "I can't get no satisfaction." That's certainly how you've been feeling lately, dear Gemini. Indeed, looking back on your recent activities, you may feel a bit like Alice in Wonderland - running as fast as you can just to stay in the same place. The day ahead will provide some relief, as well as open up new, more fulfilling opportunities.

8 Comments:

At 10:06 AM, Blogger Forzavryheid said...

SCARY stuff.

What a coincidence...

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Yeah, I definitely find it interesting that you'd wind up not only catching it for that day but for it being your actual horoscope.

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Gemini's rock!!

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

holy batshit..what a trip alice..freaks me out when they ACTUALLY match someone..

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Too ironic.

Gemini - oh, dear. I have a checkered past with Geminis. Seems like both twins fuck me in the end.

 
At 11:16 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

July 8th?

I hope you had an unmentioned week of vacation coming & are back & happy & well rested.

Whenever you read this, welcome back.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Do I have to send out a search party. I am now OFFICIALLY nervous since your absence has entered a second work week.

Did you slip down the rabbit hole too far to get out?

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ALICE!!!! where the hell are you girlfriend? WE MISS YOU AND WANT YOU BACK NOW...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home