Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, July 18, 2005

Current Status

Been wondering where I am?

Sure you have been, I’ve been wondering myself.

It’s been a long anxious week, I’ve been nervous, depressed, angry, excited, hurt, happy, delighted, elated, and tired.

Rough week at work, lots of nasty phone calls including three threats on my life from those silly pcas.

I found out due to Governor Blunts severe Medicaid cuts, and our agency laying off five people that I WILL NOT be receiving a raise of any kind this year, nor will any of my fellow co-workers…. So, I took of Thursday and Friday of last week just to sit at home an pout and be angry at the fact that I worked my damn ass off for a business that can’t help its own employees.

My Brother came down this weekend for one night…. ya know the incredibly cute baby picture of Brianna, my niece, well; Brianna’s mother has kidnapped her and my brother had to hire a detective to look for her… no word yet.

Jon’s working, and working hard….hasn’t brought home his first paycheck yet, that should be tomorrow, but he is finally making more an hour than I am, which, is a very nice feeling for him and a huge stress reliever for me.

So don’t be afraid my fellow bloggers and friends, I will be back with a vengeance tomorrow where as your thirst will never be quenched for more Alice!

How doth the little crocodile improve his shinning tail
And pour the waters of the Nile over every golden scale
How gleefully he seems to grin
And gently spread his claws
And welcomes little fishes in
With gainfully smiling jaws

Had that memorized, but I might need to double-check all the words to it.

12 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Forzavryheid said...

Awwww... my heart goes out to you FANTASTIC-Alice.

Hope to hear from you soon.

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Good to be back!

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Zan said...

Glad to have you back Alice!! I am muy glad to hear you are doing better after some time off, and that things might contine to go up and up. Check you later, probably tomorrow in fact.

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

omg i was so worried..that you quit your shitty job, that your man did some heinous to you or even that the ground opened up and swallowed you..lots of dumb thoughts eh? sad to hear life still sucks pond scum for ya..it will get better, cant' get a whole lot worse...hurray for the new paycheck coming in! give him a big ol dating game kiss when he brings it home girl.make him feel important and wanted..positive rewards always help ya know..

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Dusty, I will reward him over, and over, and over, and over, again, and again.

All night long!

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

alrighty then ali...do give him something to smile about.. :)

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

It'll take him a week to get that damn smile off his face!

 
At 3:11 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Zan, it's a DHSS vs. SIL meeting tomorrow, I need all the opposition there... and you at least voice yours...

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Alice, I have faith that things will get better for you. You're a great person and deserve the best. I guess sometime's we have to endure the hard stuff to get to the good stuff.

I hope your brother finds his precious baby girl. The mother is a loser. Why would you take your child away from a parent who loves and WANTS to be with them

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I can make a few calls to guys in NY with crocked noses, if you know what I mean if she heads that way. Frank the Fixer is a good friend of my. Vinny Two Chins isn't a bad guy either at "convincing" people to do things, like turning over the kid.

Glad you're back. Missed you. Cool on the good news, boo on the bad news & I got a raise - when is someone going to give me that week long smile?

 
At 6:25 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Vavoom, Yeah, I think a pack of rabid half-starving hyenas are nicer than the pcas... which only makes me wonder... these are the people who are there to take care of persons with disabilities... are they really that "great".

Rat, if you got a cement bra that we can put the bitch in and throw her into a river I'm all for it.

Jenn, good to be back... yeah, she is certainly a loser. I'm sure that you can understand. Wouldn't any mother be grateful to have the father of her child do anything for HER AND THE BABY!?! My brother just turned 20 and is a finished carpenter for the union, gets paid more than myself and boyfriend combined, has a good head on his sholders and gives a damn about the world, his family, and his little girl. She is such a waste of space.

As for the bad luck.. always had it, but whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right? I've over come a lot of obsticles in my life, and in comparison to so many others I've acutally lead a blessed life. I've got a loving family, a good (for the most part) boyfriend, and a lot of books around my house to read... I should just learn to be content and to ignore the assholes around me.. oh, and I did fail to mention all my blogging buddies that help me to get through my day.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

ali..i was wondering the very same thing about those worthless pca's..if they can lose it on you what do they do to the people they care for when something goes wrong?? it scares me ali..scares me alot..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home