Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, June 23, 2008

Getting a computer at home...

Then I can actually blog again!

What do I look for in a computer?

What is the best bet?

Best for internet service?

I need ideas!

I wonder if anyone even come by here since I am such a naughty blogger by not posting in god knows how long.....

6 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Welcome back & what great news!!

I cannot help with any of your questions, but it sure will be great to have you back. I honestly was thinking about you yesterday as I flew over Missouri.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

I'll always be here honey!

Ideas for a computer... Dude, get a Dell. Best in my opinion is to get one with Linux since it is cheaper, safer, faster, and easier to manage.

Internet, I have no clue what they have over there, sorry.

Keep us posted! We miss ya!!

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

ALICE!! We seem to always come back at the same time.

Get a MAC. Period.

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger paul said...

i agree with jenn. get a mac. that is what i am about to do.

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Thank goodness you are back. The race is on to see if you or Jenn will post next.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Zan said...

You almost lost me, Alice, seriously.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home