Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Stayin' Alive

Stever Irwin died.... that sucks

Paris Hilton got a DUI.... tart will only probably do 5 hours community service picking up trash in pink overalls on the side of the highway.

Bush admitted we have secret prisons..... was anyone surprised?

I got a raise at work

I received a invitation to my grandmothers 70th birthday party today..... I received a letter from my mother containing my grandmothers eulogy to proof read.... my grandmother is in excellent health

my ex has stopped talking to me (again).... blue moon must be over

my bills are still piling up..... but they are slowly decreasing

my grandmother is giving me a home computer..... Rat dear should be extactic

me and the boy-toy are doing better than ever before

I still hate mayonnaise

still wanting to know what to go into again for college

I will begin classes again in January

I had a gyro for lunch today

I have found that this is an excellent music site

6 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

RAT IS EXCITED!!! Yippy yahoo!!

ex is pre-boy toy? I don't remember hearing about him. I got excited for a second that boy toy was now an ex & you were free to travel the country & take up topless modelling for one of the premiere blogs here in Van Nuys.

Glad you're back!!!

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Zan said...

Hey you, what a great synopsis of what's been going on! Glad to hear about the good things in life.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the raise, getting along with boy toy, and the home computer!

Also- I'm glad to hear your grandmother's not dead.

 
At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Sweet Alice. I've missed you. Looks like things are starting to pick up in your life too; good deal.

I keep forgetting about Eureka(damn baseball), but I did catch the mini-marathon the other night.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger paul said...

i hate mayo also.

i just got a 15 cent raise. whop di doo.

i love your list.

 
At 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home