Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, July 31, 2006

Look, Its my Neighbor!

This was in the Friday's Newspaper!

Man allegedly took his child to drug deal


Two Columbia men were in the Boone County Jail today after deputies with the Boone County Sheriff’s Department searched a home on Prathersville Road and allegedly found them making a drug transaction.

Detective Clark Luntsford of the Boone County Sheriff’s Department said in a news release that one of the men had his 12-year-old child with him during the alleged drug deal.

Asshole 1, was arrested on suspicion of distribution of a controlled substance and possession of a controlled substance. His bond was set at $4,500.

Also taken into custody was Alice’s Neighbor. Idiot Neighbor was arrested on suspicion of distribution of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance and first-degree child endangerment. His bond was set at $9,000.

Deputies executed the drug search as part of an ongoing investigation into drug trafficking in the county. Items found during the search included more than two pounds of marijuana, some methamphetamine, electronic scales and drug paraphernalia.

He now has a 34,000 bond right now. His wife has been creeping in and out of the house at strange hours of the day and night. I have not seen the son, I wonder if he is now in foster care.

I spoke with the little old lady next door. Next door is a four-plex and she lives in the bottom dwelling… the two apartments on the right are spoken for one by a very nice lesbian college student that well, if I was a lesbian I would certainly go for her. The upstairs by a pair of violent couple (kids, both much younger than myself) who get the cops called all the time for domestic assult. Anyways, the little old lady was telling me how her upstairs neighbor just left because she didn’t like the noise anymore. Um, what upstairs lady…. No one has lived there in over a year. Sure enough Sunday morning the for rent sign went back out front of the four-plex. Was a undercover detective there? Was the neighbors house under surveillance. Hmmmm….. certainly makes me question things when Boy-Toy and I are vigilent about making sure we know all the comings and goings of our little block (I’m not nosy… I’m not paranoid…. I’m smart) and never once did we see ANYONE ever come and go out of that building except the aforementioned.

4 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Zan said...

Well, what an adventure. Makes me want to take the afternoon off and go for Mexican food. I just might do that, you never know. Anyhoo, I'm very very glad to hear that you (seem to) be doing better. I hope the trend continues.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wotta trip! Hey, it keeps you off the streets watching the comings and goings right? :p

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Just because someone is paranoid, doesn't mean people aren't after him.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

"whaddaya mean? i read that it was Take Your Child To Work Day..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home