Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, July 31, 2006

HOLY CRAP!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! What a long certifiably strange weekend it has been. I am going to type everything up... return my emails to the lovely Rat a one or two to Bruce-y. Boy, I guess I will put everything into sections so you can flip to your interest of my strangely mundane life and read what you want to otherwise all the crap I have to say today is going to be the longest post yet.

First I gotta check out the inmate list of the my county to see who is in there...

3 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be waiting with heightened anticipation...

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Zan said...

meeee too.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

All I know is it looks like I have A LOT to read!

We're guys. You can just say it all in 3 - 5 words for us.

Since we like you, I'll go grab a beer & start reading the Missouri version of War & Peace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home