Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, July 03, 2006

Your Morning Smirk

I dialed a number and got the following recording: "I am not available
right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in
my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call,
you are one of the changes."

Broke, Hungry, Gas tank is dry but dealing with it.

Looks like I will be sitting in patio chairs tomorrow with a few beers watching others shoot off fireworks.

Eh, it could be worse right?

6 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you're in such a funk, babe; and I'm serious here...you want/need to talk or whatever, I'm available.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Email me Bruce-y.

fantasticalice13@yahoo.com

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

You need a bourbon chicken sandwich from Vette's.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey..you could have one of your dumbass neighbors set your roof on fire..right?

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

If those neighbors shoot any bottle rockets at you, you just shoot them right back!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

that did make me smirk.

Happy 4th, alice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home