Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Alice's Tattoo



This is in the upper middle of my back.

I want an oroborous between my butterfly on my lower back and my celtic not at the top. I am being really picky about my oroborous, it has to be a european dragon, with wings, and arms/legs. I will not do the usual snake or have a tribal one. Got suggestions... bring 'em here.

And for all who think that butterflies are trendy, I got mine for my favorite short story "A Sound of Thunder" by Ray Bradbury. So, bite me. The halo on my butterfly, for someone who will always be special.

I'll have to get a pic of that one too.

6 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I love it..its very small right?

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

actually 'bout five inches... the pic just came out small.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Is that like a bulls eye?

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Yeah, reason number two of why I got it Rat.

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Like one, but a celtic nut you twit.

There is that telepathetic thing again Rat.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I'll stop here as I could continue to have fun with a play on your words.

Again, thanks. I can see making hundreds of those photos to email to the kids and others.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home