Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

your morning smirk

WHAT DO RETIRED PEOPLE DO ALL DAY?

My friends all ask me how I like retirement and what I do to occupy all my free time now. Well for example, the other day I went into town and went into a shop. I was only in there for about 5 minutes, when I came out there was a cop writing out a parking ticket. I went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving a senior citizen a break?" He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi turd. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires. So, I called him a shit head. He finished the second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket. This went on for about 20 minutes. The more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote. Personally, I didn't care. I came into town by bus. I try to have a little fun each day now that I'm retired. Its important at my age.

7 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

We surf the net all day... ;)

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Brucey, I need your blog site again.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

I'm currently blogless, but I may start back in the near future. I will let you know...

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger Martin said...

I'm so happy we don't have that many paid parking spots in Vegas or I'm sure someone would screw me over like that. B)

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

priceless

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have seen that joke before..it is cute..

What's up w/your neighbors? We need some smut dear..and yours is the best in town :p

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

i love it. i need to remember that for when i get old....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home