Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Good The Bad The Ugly

Okay-dokey. Well, the boy-toy and I had a long talk on Friday when he got home. This came down to the good the bad and the ugly.

The Good
When asked point blank “Do I make you happy.” The answer was an immediate yes… I told him to think about it a while and get back to me… three hours later he said sometimes. All this weekend we have made a effort to actually talk about things that bother us and why it does rather than the ususal “lighting of the fuse” to our dynamite so we no longer snapped and just went off on each other. We both brought up things that bothered us that neither of us saw that we did. Needless to say he slept with me all weekend and we didn’t fight. Let us hope this keeps going. He said he would go to the therapist the week after next.

The Bad
I found out that the Boy-Toys work is one of the things that SERIOUSLY stresses him out. He said he didn’t want me to know to the extent of why it bothered him because he didn’t want to stress me out. I told him that I would much rather know what the real issue of his anger was rather than him taking out his anger on me. He said he would work on it.

The Ugly
To add to some of the problems I have found out why Boy-Toy was stressed about his job and didn’t want to tell me. There are two partners who own the business. Partner One is a ego-maniacal twit who is extremely materialistic and money hungry. He loves to flaunt his money and make people (especially his employees) beg (literally) for their paycheck or an extra few bucks. He also takes out taxes (sometimes) but doesn’ record it on the paycheck stub. (I will be calling the BBB later this week). He also is a severe drinker who has dislocated his very young sons arm twice when he was made and the other kids acutally have pissed their pants when he yells. (Never gets in trouble with police, see what money can buy you in this town?) Partner Two is a crack head. Yep, another one. This guy is caught all the time sleeping in closets, or on the roof smoking the glass pipe. Boy-Toys brother caught him one time in a closet with a holster containing a gun, a gun on his lap, two glass pipes and Partner Two was in Boy-Toy terms, “passed the fuck out.” He didn’t wake him. Partner Two would disappear for a few hours and come back to work LIT. Well, Partner One was tired of the homeowner complaing about his partner, (these are SEVERAL million dollar houses we are talking about) tired of his employees complaining since they had to catch up on all his work, and tired of his best friend basically letting him down.

Friday morning Partner One fired Partner Two.
Friday afternoon Partner Two calls everyone contractor and home owner giving death threats if they hire that company.
Friday afternoon Boy-Toy calls Alice and tells her not to go outside because he has received a death threat and rape threats on me.
Saturday morning Partner One calls Boy-Toy and tells him that he was sorry he fired Partner Two and that he didn’t want to, everyone made him. Grow some fucking balls you bastard.
Saturday evening Partner One calls Boy-Toy again apologizing saying it wasn’t actually any of their faults, he is just so upset to have lost such a good friend. Partner Ones wife came home just to be with him and Quote, “ to hold each other in this time of crisis.”
Hope Boy-Toy’s day at work is going smoothly.

7 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

For the love of god. When will people take responsibility? The owner need to go shopping at "balls r us", and at least rent a set.

Why isn't BOY TOY looking for another job? These people are "out there" and he shouldn't have to deal with it from just an employee standpoint. Call the state employment commission on the tax thing, not the BBB. Its illegal to mess with your taxes in any state.

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger none said...

Well, I am very glad that you guys are working things out. Boy-Toy sounds like he really does love you and so I'm happy for you. Open communication sure does make life easier. Anyway, all in all I'm happy your happy.

I agree with Dusty- why isn't he looking for another job? Or is he? This company sounds like it could go down at any moment.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

You ladies are always looking at for me!

He is looking... however, he does have a criminal past... nothing major (unless you are speaking to a judge) and he doesn't have a liscense. Also, this company is the top notch one in the city and the county and he would be taking a HUGE step back with leaving for one of them.

He does however want to move to the cave badly.

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you nothing but the best, darlin.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Okay, good job luring me in with the Clint reference.

It sounds like it was a net good weekend so congratulations.

Top-Notch with tax fraud & a crack heads. Nice city. I'm glad he doesn't work for some sleazy company or he'd really be stressed.

Who knew? Talking is good for relationships! Wow. I'll have to write that one down.

Yes, I'm in a wise ass mood - sorry. I am looking for a fight, but no one cut me off on the way home so I am left being mean to the ones I love. Besides, you should probably not get off the arguing thing cold turkey - could be dangerous.

Sounds like some positive stuff. Hopefully you can build on it!!

Good luck!!!!!

 
At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still waiting on my one or two emails...

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know all about that whole "work stressing me out take it out on the woman" thing. Good luck to him dealing with all that.

I'm glad you guys talked, sounds like you can work everything out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home