Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Find Your Muse

Be an Abstract Artist!

Wanna paint like Jackson Pollack? I found this site (couldn't even begin to tell you how). When you go to the page you will see nothing, just a blank screen. When you start to move your cursor is when you get to paint! Left click to change color. Refresh to start over. I think this is GREAT fun, and when I am talking on the phone in the office it is very calming as I am usually being screamed at over the phone.

Let me know what you think!

14 Comments:

At 6:49 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I'll definitely check it out later, and have enjoyed all your past referrals so I look forward to exploring it tonight.

I am picturing someone yelling at you & you doodling & it is cracking me up.

My verification is:
milfxx (just needed one more "x" and an accompanying verification photo)

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger none said...

Oh, sadness. I can't bring it up here so I'll have to try it tomorrow while the kid I nanny is sleeping. That'll be a nice relaxer while he's screaming himself to sleep.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

I'm addicted now!

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger none said...

I love it!!!
Plus I appreciate his work all that much more.

 
At 4:56 AM, Blogger Mad Housewife said...

That's fun! Thanks for telling us about it!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I had a link posted for a little while on my blog but had to take it down because I wasn't getting anything done.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I love it! paintings like that go for thousands on ebay... umm i need a little extra money

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Scott said...

That was a awesome site

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

It was ok..no big..guess I am not artistic..

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Alice? Everything OK? You coming back?

 
At 7:46 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

It's 8/24/06 & this is bullshit. We need to chip in & get you a home computer.

I posted your stripper photos & they were a hit. We want to know what place you came in!

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

08/30/06 - this is bullshit - come back. My life is incomplete without you!

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger C... said...

I like... yes quite amusing and entertaining.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Scott said...

ALICE great posting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home