Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, August 27, 2007

Good Reads

Southern Vampire Series

Got a little bit of time on your hands? I like the sci-fi-fantasy of vampires, werewolves, witches, and telepaths so I just finished (for the 5th time) the entire southern vampire series. Super fun stuff... tough heroine, fun plots, great dialog, humorous with REALLY steamy love scenes (hey, a girl can always enjoy that. In fact the series was such a hit that HBO is going to have a series with Anna Paquin playing the heroine Sookie Stackhouse.

Great Reads.

Currently reading Dead and Dateless by Kimberly Raye.

2 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger Megs said...

I enjoy this series too and I don't really dig the whole vampire romance thing too much.

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Damnit still can't read your blog.

Drats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home