Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Friday, August 24, 2007

Oh, and the Masses Thought I Was DEAD!

Oh, for shame, I have forsaken my dear readers and online buddies. But BEHOLD! Alice is still alive and kicking some ass!

HAHA! What has the dear girl been doing you ask.

1. Bought a house, well, technically it is a mobile home, but I own it, its mine, and I don't have to deal with any of those crazy ass neighbors anymore. However, I still like to swing by to see if they have gotten anymore cars or boats in their front yards.

2. No longer at that fucking hell hole of a job. Technically I was fired for crossing my arms in staff meetings (apparently something that I have done most of my life without realizing it is bad body language), and for giving my opinion when the new director C**T asked the staff for it. It isn't my fault that I didn't take my mind reading wheaties that morning and didn't know that when asked for an opinion you aren't suppose to give it.

3. Honestly, I'm back in college! Hurray. Accounting and Business are the goals... First week of classes are OVER!

Well dearest people I will leave now, and write next week.... the computer lab at this college ROCKS!

6 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Blogger Zan said...

Wow, it's really good to hear from you!! I'm glad you got away from that job, you were not liking it there for a long time. Where are you working now?

 
At 5:51 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

HOW AWESOME!!!!


Congratulations! Keep kicking ass. You can always get some of those lawn flamingos if you miss the neighbors' clutter.

Assets = Liabilities + Equity

Debits go on the left.

Credits go on the right.

Time to go daydream about Alice in a school girl outfit. What a great way to kick the weekend off!

GOOD LUCK!!!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger BUMBLE!!! said...

Good luck in school and welcome back!!

 
At 12:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How nice to hear good news!! Miss ya!

Glad to hear all is well.

 
At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Thank you ALL!

Zan, not working yet... just hit up the SSA, need to get my resume in there... got you are SO lucky you didn't have to deal with Aimee, what a bitch.

Rat, as always, thanks, you are such a supportive man, strange man, but supportive.

Yeah him, THANKS!, good to be back.

Danilo, you know I love you!

Bruce-y, thanks buddy. GO CARDS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home