Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Quiz

My first quiz is due today... hopefully I do well. I am waiting for information on my fasfa loans... hopefully they get here soon, I SERISOULY NEED a TI-84 calculator. It is amazing how these days the teachers actually insist that you use a calculator to do the problems. When I was younger you were lucky if you were allowed to check your work with a calculator. I am almost being bratty about refusing to get one just so I can actually learn this stuff myself. Ho-hum.

On a lighter note, maybe I will go to a race this weekend. I have seriously tried to cut down on my alcohol usage.... (can't really afford it right now, which ironically makes me want to drink more).

Still need new floors in my house.

Still need a tub surround in my house.

Still literally need a kitchen sink.

But boy, is it quiet over at my new place.

5 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger Megs said...

ALICE IS BACK! YOU ARE BACK! WHERE DID YOU GO?!

YAY!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

wow, can't tell you how you could have made me smile any more than reading you DID get back to school.
how fun is it to watch the young kids get SOOOO wrapped up about things in class?

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Zan said...

Glad to hear you are truckin along :)

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Megan, it won't let me say Hello on your blog.

Bloody Hell.

Kurt-thanks as always for your kind words. It is sooo weird to be so old now (at the ripe old age of 26) in comparison to my fellow students. I didn't even know what kind of disk to use to copy information on a computer anymore! So much for floppys, which I think they now call hard disks.

Zan, you just reminded me of a Grateful Dead song... good song.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Quiet's good!

You can always shower in the yard under a hose & then YOU can be the wacky neighbor for a change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home