Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Alright, Alright Already

Sorry Lovely People,

FIRST OFF BIG FUCKING CONGRATS MY DEAR ZAN! HOPE IT ALL WENT WELL!



Been busy.

Got an A in my first class back at college! Still looking for a job. Just interviewed at a large non-profit as an accounting associate. However they wanted to speak with my supervisors and the ones that I had last are ass munches (they were only there for as few months before I was subsequently (ahem) removed.) But the ex-director gave a lovely response to them on my behalf (thank god). The house is going well, I have a shower now and the bathroom is done. The boy-toy is gone for the night (down at the lake of the ozarks working on a house, which means he will blow all that money on booze and going to strip clubs) Eh, as long as he pays electric and rent next month I really don't care. I am just going to be REALLY lonely, but, I am resourceful and I am sure I can find something that will help out.

Oh well, off to class!

15 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Alice! You post! I really wasn't expecting one. Let's take over the blog world together again!

Congrats on the A! And good luck on the job search.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

There goes my exciting announcement of who came back to blogging.

Way to ruin it, Jenn.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Boys don't cry, John. Boys. Don't. Cry.

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Megs said...

Congrats and good luck!

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Zan said...

Thanks much for the shout out. I'll share pictures when I get them posted.

Glad to hear about the potentially good interview and the introduction of a shower. Good job on the A in school. I don't think I'll be doing quite that well but I can always dream. Keep on truckin! Oh, and I'll post on my own blog sometime soon, I swear!

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

it's almost like old times......

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Jenn, I thought if I cried, you would comfort me by letting me rest my head on your chest while you assured me it would all be okay. I forgot you'd straighten me out with a swift kick in the balls.

Anyway, Alice, Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

December 8, 2007

That's a long ass class you've been in.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

12/23/07. You suck. Merry Christmas.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger paul said...

how are you?

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

02/08/08 Hope all is well.

 
At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Job with school... Congratulations as well, both for the "A" and the $100. Hope all is still well (as the holidays and new year quite often bring us more than we are prepared for) and rest assured I'll be poking around your hole again sometime in the future...

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Awesome, great for you!

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yo chica! Come back to us!!!!

Give us some fucking news on your wacky neighbors at least ;p

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack H is trying to set me up by posting false homosexually charged messages in my 'anonymous' name on his 'Forgotten Prophets' blog. He has also been editing my own words to imply other falsehoods including potential criminal activity on my part. He may be doing the same elsewhere. I believe that he also plans to post a sexually charged or sem-nude photo and a link and make it appear as if I posted that photo myself. If you happen to see this photo and know of its original source, post that source here. There may be criminal activity involved. Jack H has claimed to be many things including a body builder, psychology major, gun owner, and super genius with an IQ of 164. I have reason to believe that Jack H may actually be a student or staff member at Drake University in Iowa or possibly another in California or Colorado.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home