Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Alice's Next Book

Alice's Must Have Next Book

Okay, so I'm a sucker for the Today Show... Basically because the Boy-toy so enjoys it, I usually am reading but will raise my head up for the occasional "uh-huh, that's nice, honey." However, today I caught this really spiffy What If scenerio of what would happen to the world if mankind suddenly disappeared. I can't afford it anytime soon, but, as soon as it hits my favorite Trade-a-book store (I have so much credit with them it's ridiculous) I am going to get it.

I wonder if the guy did his research on the subject... I'm sure he did, but it sounds like some good reading.

1 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I'm guessing it would be very good for the earth & all of it's other inhabitants! Yeah for killing all mankind!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home