Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Jazzes

Went to a "newer" restaurant here in town over in the "richer" part of the neighborhood called Jazzes.

We thought it would be highly ironic if we went to a authentic New Orleans kind of restaurant after the hurricane. The food was fantastically good. I had the blackened catfish the boy-toy had a small cow, needless to say we came home with a very large "kitty" bag to eat later (and obviously to feed our kitty cat too). "bout 50 bucks for the two of us and I felt like we were eating like royalty. Jon ordered beer, I ordered a nice white wine and I really believed time was slowing down. There was a small jazz band up on stage (sounded more like blues than jazz) and we just sat in there and ate and talked for hours.

Guess what we did at home afterwards for hours??? Can you guess?

4 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

belched and farted up a storm?

 
At 9:33 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Umm... no... I did the horizontal polka in every direction for hours on end!

It was great!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

that was my second guess :|

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

so you did feed the kitty...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home