Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Friday, September 02, 2005

Dinner, and not on me!



My boy-toy is taking me out to dinner tonight!

I just don't have a clue where I want to go to eat.

He likes cow. I like sushi. He likes something he can dress up for. I like something I can go in t-shirt and jeans.

But who gives a fuck, he's buying!

and in case you have been following my blog for a while, the court caseworker gave him/us freedom till 10:00 tonight.

Hmmmm... maybe we could go see a movie too....

9 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats! Have fun!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Zan said...

Totally awesome!! Have a good time. :)

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger PackerPundit said...

re my story... hey thanks for reading and ur comment... u wanted more blood??? oh alice dear... you aint seen nothing yet... wait till about chapter.... nah... I'll let you find out on your own... oh and if you are affraid of clowns... dont read chapter 4... much bad juju
have fun wid da boy toy
bon appetite
romey

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Hope you had a great time, and a fun weekend, too!

 
At 12:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope dinner was nice. And I hope you made a movie too.

I never get enough of dinner and movie dates. Dress up some days, not the others.

Hey, you free this weekend? ;)

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Miss Me said...

So how was it? where did you eat? I'm really interested

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

is he still wearing the "jewelry"? I thought that was done and gone..hope you had sushi!

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger sammie said...

So how was the date?? did ya git more than a burger out of it??

and OH LA LA...Romeo is a cutie!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Martin said...

It's great you got to go out... and on the boy-toy. I would kind of agree with him on food selection (it's that sushi thing... ewww) but I'm happy just dressing down and going somewhere for comfort food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home