Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Caden and the Hairy Red Ape






First looksies at the new little on in my family.

That is my Brother Andrew and little Caden.

You can see why I call my brother the Hairy Red Ape.

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

nice pics! congrats once more!! Andrew now is really big aint he? wow, its been quite a while.

Send my very best regards to ur family Alice!

luvs ya!

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger daisyduke said...

new life...what a beautiful miracle

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

It looks like my brother is giving his son a pillsbury.

WOOO_HOO

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger vincent said...

I hope he's not a screamer like my niece. I swear it sounds like she's being burned with cigarettes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home