Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, August 22, 2005

A Glorious Day



Alice is an Aunt once again.

Caden was born August 21 at 5:30 p.m. 8lbs 8oz 20 inches long

My brother and his girlfriend are still trying to figure out the middle name.

A soon as I get pics of the little guy I will post them.

I am so lucky to be an Aunt to three very special little ones. Damien (Jon's nephew) age 8, Brianna (age 1 on September 6th) and now Caden.

8 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

being an aunt is easier than being the parent..you get to send them home at the end of the day..congrats dear alice :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Yeah it is... I already warned him that I was going to feed them LOTS of sugar before sending them home when I babysit.

I can't wait to see pics. Andrew say he is one chubby baby.

 
At 5:56 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Congratulations! That's awesome.

Soon, you can be like ALice from the Brady Bunch taking care of the masses.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

congrats Alice!!! Im extremely happy for your family. Send my best wishes to Andrew!! I will make it a point to see them whenever I drop by the US.

Take care! luvs ya!

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Aww, yay! Congratulations!

I have four nieces! I love them to death. I have the only boy. He can call you Aunt Alice! ;)

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger Fiona said...

Congratulations!

I can't wait till my sister and her fiance have kids.

I can give them all noisy toys to take home and load them up with red cordial!

FUN!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations Alice!

And to repay you for channeling my mother...When are you going to have kids?

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Alice has no desire at all to have children...thank you so very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home