Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, August 15, 2005

Loyal Fanatics

I am currently pissed of at my current place of employment... trying to keep my calm and not have a nervous breakdown.

I shall write something by tomorrow at noon central standard Alice time.

I SHALL SLACK NO LONGER!

There are many scapegoats for our blunders, but the most popular one is Providence.
--More Maxims of Mark

6 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Welcome back!

Hang in there. If you snap, might as well snap all the way - NAPALM!

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Hmmmm.... best not give me any bright ideas right now.

My dad already removed my 308 and 357 from my house.

Bastard. He always takes all the fun out of my great ideas.

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Forzavryheid said...

SHE LIVES!!!

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Glad to see you are alive and coherent. Sorry about the work woes...have you considered something a little less illegal like fish in the air vents?

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

AAAALLLLLIIIICCCEEE!!!!!YOUR FUCKING BACK!!!! jesus christ in a thong i was worried bout you girl..thought you went postal on all those PCA's..or perhaps your boss..

 
At 3:37 AM, Blogger Danilo da Silva said...

yey!! Alice is back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home