Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Easiest Quiz Ever!


You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.
Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.
You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.
You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.
You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Forzavryheid said...

I chose the cactus picture.

I said the same thing on Megans site, so I'll resist the urge to repeat myself any further...

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I copied! I picked the white flower. Something about purity, moral, blah, blah. True enough.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home