Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Friday, August 19, 2005

Alice is Fucking Pissed!

Anyone go to Melanie's blog today.

http://psychosoccermom.blogspot.com/2005/08/im-done.html

I don't think you will be to happy with what you see.

Melanie come back to us, please. Some of out there actually enjoy reading your mishaps and your woes, seeing your zany pics and reading about your kids, we like to see you fall, we enjoy seeing you triumph. You are one of the good Melanie, please don't leave us.

And to the bastards who knocked Melanie... .well, kiss my ass.

9 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

She'll be back - she's an imsomniac. Give her time to heal.

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I certainly hope she does!

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

She will. I'll tell her you say hi.

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

MELANIE!!!!

So what the hell happened? I still think you are spiffy as hell and I would hate to see a bunch of idiots ruin a good thing like your blog. Either way keep stopping by and let us know how things are going.

Damn the man and all his subservient little bitches. You deserve better.

Also, let me know when you start seeing little purple elephants flying around your head from lack of sleep.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

pisses me off too alice..hope she tells em all to take a hike real soon.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

wow I don't think anyone has called my blog "beatiful" before.

and as for advice, I would advice your ass to go play in traffic.

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

yeah, Alice, I'm bummed too. I hope it works out better than she expects. We will miss her.
But, hey, it looks like you're back...

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Her post made me very sad...Melanie, honey, don't let the jackasses get you down (although I would be interested to know who the jerk is...revenge purposes, you undersatnd.)

Please come back!

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Cool - my east coast boys tracked down Mel, and I was logging on to share the news with you & try to figure out how to covertly get it to you, but I guess it's right there in front of us - cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home