Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, August 29, 2005

How worldly are you?

Great quiz on msnbc.

I had 4/10 correct ( I suck ass )

http://encarta.msn.com/quiz_23/How_Worldly_Are_You.html

How Worldly Are You?
We often find ourselves referring casually to the world's natural wonders--Mount Everest, the Dead Sea, the Nile River. But is it possible that we've been too casual in our references--that is, do we really know what we're talking about? Could we even say where these landmarks are located? Here's a chance to prove you really are as worldly as you pretend to be.

7 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Blogger Zan said...

I got six of 'em!! That's only because the husband-type helped out...

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

6 of 10. I should have gotten 2 others right. I am very bad. I think I'll go sit in the corner and spank myself.

 
At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Got 9/10. I knew the deepest lake was in Russia, but that whole Ural thing catches me sometimes.

Crap.

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

4/10. Which pisses me off because there were a couple I knew and decided I didn't...

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

How Worldly Are You?
Great job!
You've got the whole world in your hands. You got 8/10 correct.
Yippee. Two good guesses that worked out.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Sublime said...

Hi Alice,

I wanted to let you know that my personal blog address changed (in case you've still been reading it). It is now at: http://www.americasoblivious.blogspot.com

The Big Question is still at the same place:
http://www.bigquestion2day.blogspot.com

Take care today,
Sublime

 
At 10:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I got 7/10, not bad for an uneducated bimbo eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home