Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Mom is trying something new!

My mother is not a very computer literate person, but I got her a blog up and going.

Please do me a favor and occasionally stop by and encourage her. I happened to mention to her that all of the people who come to my blog are good people and she WILL get people to come to her site.

She is one hell of a good person and I love her dearly.

http://busygrandma.blogspot.com/

8 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

do we have to can the cussing? afterall its a mom..

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I can't type today.

Yeah, but it is Alice's mom, and I cuss like a bloody damn sailor around her.

Hence the blog title teehee.

I'm guessing keep away from the fucks and to many shits. You should be fine.

Damnit!

2:56 PM

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger sammie said...

we'll make Moms feel right at home!

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Martin said...

Might have to set up a word verification for her though.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Chattz said...

Thanks for the suggestion.. would love to hear more from u...

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mom's is a motherf***ing p-i-m-p.

I find myself being a little more G rated on Martin's blog, knowing his moms reads it and stuff.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Thank you all!

My mom really is the shit Jenn.

Thanks Nut, I will talk to her at lunch today and get that set up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home