Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Turn Turn Turn



One good turn deserves another said the door knob to Alice.

Well I am still unclear about what I am doing with my life but I ended up getting a LOT of excellent suggestions.

Yep something in books would be nice. Book promotions, book sales, advertising, hmmmm... an80snut thanks for reminding me that I needed to first enjoy my job.

I am also prioritizing my thoughts and doing a spiffy little pro/con list on where I am staying at currently (home/city) as well as my job. (thank you Dusty) I shall be posting that tomorrow I believe. It is also nice to see that I am not the only person in the world with these issues although sometimes it feels like it.

If anyone has any more suggestions by all means bring them on!

Jon said no stripping (but cocktail waitress in Vegas is a complete go).

To be continued....

4 Comments:

At 3:33 PM, Blogger Izzy said...

My girlfriend is going through the exact same thing right now. She wants nothing to do at all with work. Unless it's something she would enjoy, which includes working at: a floral shop, a pet store and possibly massage therapy. Hopefully you will find something you love. I don't hate my job, but I don't see loving it anytime soon. It does have it's "perks" though...

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger PackerPundit said...

aight... i left ur mum a comment thingie... give me a cookie
romey

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger sammie said...

Awww Alice, If I wasn't moving out of Vegas I'd tell ya to come join me ;)

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Martin said...

As long as you remember that your job may take up 1/3 of your day for 5/7 of your week but it should not define who you are. Unless you are "turning" tricks... then you probably aren't going to escape definition and may work overtime often.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home