Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Monday, March 13, 2006

Weekend Fun.



Today's horrorscope-note,that wasn't a typo.
GEMINI (May 21-June 20) *** No matter which way you turn, you cannot win for losing. You might not know what to do with your frustration. Tonight: Anchor in.

Yeah, let’s get set.

First, if you believe in god or a higher power or whatever than please pray for Zan. She is going through hard times and I adore the chick and hate to see her suffer. Please send your love.

Well I am getting my resume out to some local-yokels, I can’t wait to see what happens now. Anything is better than this.

Saturday on my way to my part-time job (3 miles from my house) I get pulled over by a sheriff. Luckily it was a sheriff I sell booze and cigs to on the weekend so I ended upgetting a ticket for expired tags (departmental policy he said)-they were only 60 overdue (I have to get inspected, but don’t have the cash for the new tires) but at least I wasn’t harrassed and he was REALLY nice about it.

There went $83.00

Fuck

Sunday afternoon I was smaked on the ass by a drunk customer… he ran before I made it around the counter… nothing improves a girls disposition than being smacked on the ass by a man 5 decades older than her.


Lovely slide show provided by the tribune

Sunday night I leave my brew-thru job ½ hour early because we were getting reports of nasty storms heading our direction… tornadoes, hail, etc. On my way home my little buick got pummeled with hail and put a real nasty crack on my windshield and dented my car so it looks like it had been sitting in the middle of a baseball field being attacked by little leaguers. I went to park the damn thing in my garage but NOOOOOOO my driveway was flooded with a few feet of water and my garage had about 6 inches.

So now I am driving around with expired tags… a windshield with a nice spider pattern engraved on it…. And a $500 deductible.

So, how was your weekend?

16 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I think I caught Avian Bird Flu (as opposed to Avian Non-Bird Flu - the news has to dummy it down for the masses).

Sorry to hear the news.

Glad you're still okay though. Click them heels.

There's no tornadoes in Los Angeles.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

For you, Alice

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Another

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, baby..I'm sorry you got hammered by Mother Nature and got stopped(I've been there, believe me). I'm sending good thoughts your way...:-)

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry bout your weekend girl..

mine was housebound and boring as hell.

I am also looking for a new job, the marketing world can kiss my hairy ass..I want a regular 9-5'r, screw this working nights and weekends shit.

Be safe girl..hang in there.

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Info on Arnold, Alice

This was just the first google result - no in depth research but thought you might be interested.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

I woke up last night to hail hitting the roof. Remembering I left my car outside, I rushed to get it in the garage. Only problem - no electricity. The garage door is super huge and very heavy...and the hail finally started to die down.

Luckily, I found no damage to my car. It's going to be a long Spring here in Missouri.

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the seasons in Missouri went from Winter right into Summer...

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Zan said...

We only wish. I could live without the 2-3 months of torrential storms. I guess it will be good drought relief.

In my neck of the woods the weekend storms kicked our asses. Nobody close to me got hurt though, for that I'm grateful.

 
At 5:27 AM, Blogger Erin said...

That sucks. I'm glad you are ok though!!

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A friend of mine in Mt. Vernon said they were able to escape all of the really bad shit, thankfully.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger none said...

sorry to hear about all the drama. We (iowa) were surrounded by all the tornadoes. luckily.
Glad to hear you're ok though. Aside from being pulled over.
That always sucks whatever happens.

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger paul said...

sorry to hear about your disaster.

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You only have to pay $83 for expired tags?! Unfair. I just got the exact same ticket and its gonna cost me $155.00.

Also- I hosted a bridal shower for a friend. Hope she's still a friend after the wedding. Bridezilla.

I just keep telling myself this has to get better.

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

at least you don't have a convertible....think of the damage to the top.
how come rat isn't bitching about the verification thing to you? he gave katie all kinds of shit

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Martin said...

He may be 5 decades older but you must have a pretty nice rear for him to be that abrupt. B) Sorry to hear about all that other crap tho. Damn weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home