Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Random Bermuda Short

Read all of today’s fucking posts damnit.

And you had better like ‘em.

(insert Rat’s snide remark here)

I think my office is the new site of the bermuda triangle. I have been here for I swear to vishnu going on 18 hours today and it is only 4:00 and I got here at 8:00 this morning (acutally 8:10 if you paid attention to my entrance into the office… but according to the log in sheet 8:00). Not to mention everything here gets lost and everyone here can’t ever seem to find a way home.

I am still needing a beer. Dusty, darlin’ bring me a brewski.

10 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

quick day = quickly gettin' the hell out of dodge

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would love to..a sam adams perhaps?

 
At 12:02 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

something exasperating happened the other day, and my brain's voice (one of them) said, "I swear to vishnu" and then I laughed out loud knowing IT HAD TO BE YOUR INFLUENCE!! I laughed so damn hard.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger David Amulet said...

I hope you made it out of that office cell alive. And if you didn't, I hope at least that someone brought you that beer.

-- david

 
At 3:54 PM, Blogger Scott said...

How about a yegar bomb?

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

Are you experiencing intereference from the electromagnetic shifts?

If not, have a beer.

If you are, leave...then have a beer.

 
At 6:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are you still having that beer dear?

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Scott said...

how about a beer and shot of yager and a road trip to the home of the Superbowl champs of 2006?

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I was gone for a week, and yet I didn't miss a post. The heartland must be a damn busy place.

 
At 8:13 AM, Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Baby Come Back
Player


Spending all my nights,
All my money going out on the town
Doing anything just to get you off of my mind
But when the morning comes,
I'm right back where I started again
Trying to forget you is just a waste of time

Baby come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

All day long, wearing a mask of false bravado
Trying to keep up the smile that hides a tear
But as the sun goes down, I get that empty feeling again
How I wish to God that you were here

Now that I put it all together
Give me the chance to make you see
Have you used up all the love in your heart
Nothing left for me, ain't there nothing left for me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home