Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Told You I Was Being Random

Stare at something in the distance. Okay now hold your arm out and give a thumbs up sign. Now cover what you are staring at with your thumb. Close one eye. Keep your thumb where it is. Open that eye and close the opposite one.

Amazing how a slightly different view will change your perspective

7 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Drunk or Sober? Its important to which state to be in when I try this shit.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Sober.

If you are drunk your one thumb is going to turn a vision of two thumbs which gives you four different perspectives.

And then the world will implode.

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This doesn't work for me, because I'm blind in my left eye...

 
At 12:13 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Bruce, go do this drunk.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

you should do it stoned i think so you will laugh when you change eyes. then you will laugh harder when you tell your friend...
HEY! you should show this to the neighbors. it'll keep them busy for hours

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Kurt, dearest, you are a postive trip!

I'll tell my neighbors to do it, while standing on one leg.

Yep, good idea.

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO..Kurt has the right idea..especially for the neighbors..those jackass will do it for hours and hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home