Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, March 02, 2006

More Odd Random Bullshit

The Person Above Me. . .
Ms.Jenn was playing a spiffy little game over at her blog so I gleamed it from her. This is The Person Above Me. The rules are simple: I will be first and then someone will say something about me. So you just keep making a comment about the person above you.

Alice always comes first... snicker snicker.

7 Comments:

At 10:03 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Tag, someone in this dark dank hole has to go next.

I am REALLLY in one of those don't give a fuck say/do anything moods.

I need a beer.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Alice is a Fantastic, prolific writer who likes to chronicle the lives and loves of her fellow neighbors.

 
At 1:20 PM, Blogger Zan said...

Dusty is an entertaining writer who seems to struggle for "truth" like a lot of us do these days. She likes to camp in RVs, which is pretty damned awesome. Seems like a cool person to me. :)

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I need a beer to! anyone up for Dee's cafe?

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger jeffro said...

scott, i have no idea who you are!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

jeffro is a conundrum for me. did his parents have a mental lisp and mess up on the name? or is it a nickname based on a bad haircut? or is he an urban redneck that hangs with Alice's neighbors? I have no idea...

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Kurt is a crazy mofo that lives in the great state of Texas and loves music..and listen's LIttle Feat whom I personally knew before they got famous..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home