Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Trading Spouses

Did anyone watch Trading Spouses last night? The one with the "larger" lady from Louisiana who speaks to god vs. the alternative down to hippy earth couple?

I want someone elses opinion and or agreement that the "god fearing" one is certifiably nuts?

4 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Bridget Unnel said...

You know I watched it. I think Ms. Marguerite Perrin has been putting a little moonshine in that holy water... either that or she is off her rocker. But it wasn't just her. Did you see how her friends interrogated Boston Mom to see where she fell on the Damned vs. Saved scale???? Yikes

 
At 4:43 AM, Blogger Mad Housewife said...

That show can be funny sometimes. But it also can bring you to feel sorry for one or more of those traded. It really pushes some people to the limit.

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

Dude...I TOTALLY grew up with people JUST like her. Whens the next one on?!?!?!?!?!

Can u say:MENTAL ILLNESS????

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Zan said...

I didnt get to see this episode myself, but i've heard from other friends that the god lady is indeed insane.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home