Down The Rabbit Hole

“"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” “She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)”

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Continuation of Last Weeks Fiasco/Crazy Bitch Part Deux

First, Thanks Dusty, glad I finally got the damnable template figured out, looks like I will be adding more links soon enough. I heart you too!

Friday I recieved a call from Henry... once again apologizing for Lucretia's stupid acts and informing my boy-toy (since for obvious reasons I will not answer phone calls) that Lucretia is trying to apologize to me. FAT CHANCE IN HELL!

I worked this weekend at my part time job at the little convience store down the road from me (it supplements my income a bit and it is like a giant soap opera there anyways so it is a LOT of fun).

The Convience store has a drive thru beer and cigarette run. Yeah, only in Missouri do you find drunks lazy enough not to even get out of the car, they just pull up and I hand them their cases and forties through the window.

Saturday afternoon Lucretia pulls up in her 92 broke down marroon Lincoln (smashed windshield, busted shocks, missing brakelights and all) You have to go around the building (counter-clockwise) to go to the window. Well, she came tear assing into the parking lot and immediately slammed into the rubbermaid trash barrels in the front of the store. Me and the other girl watched this with much awe (at this point my blood was once again boiling. She then reversed her car and almost hit an old man that was walking from the ghetto ass trailers across the street (causing the barrels to fall over and the man trying to scramble out of the way). She finally backed up came around the building missed the window, stopped, reversed back to the window. I asked the other girl to take the bitch. She bought herself a pack of cigarettes, stepped on the gas, saw me, didn't realize her stearing wheel was still turned and then hit the building. Yep, the stupid bitch hit the building with her car. She reversed, honked her horn (I think accidently) and drove off.

Luckily there wasn't any damage to the building but we still have it all on tape.

The Ex-Parte didn't go through on Thursday, but, a judge that I have dealt with before signed off on it (it is good to have friends). Now they just have to find her to serve her (I am sure she will really appreciate what I had to write).

Across the street the crazy mother that had all this wonderful advice to give to Lucretia still doesn't have her man home but on two seperate nights has had to men with (I swear to Vishnu) matching mullets come over and stay the night. And last night her husband (the one who said he was leaving) came back home... bet he doesn't know about the two men on the previous nights.

Makes me wonder if Lucretia and Henry are back together.

I want to move to a place where nobody knows my name....

Comparison Count:

Alice:
5'8"
180 lbs (muscular and curvaceous for the interest of readers :-)
has had Karate training (Tae Kwon Do)
arrested once for beating the shit out of current boy-toy (one and hopefully only time--cross your fingers)-he has never pissed me off again...

Lucretia MacEvil:
5'3"
135 lbs (she's chunky)
I heard she scratches like a cat when she fights
more talk, less action
has been arrested numerous times (driving with out a liscense, beating up girls, carrying marijuana, threatening bosses, vandalizing places of business)

Hmmm... I think I can take her... I just dare the little tart to step on my lawn

16 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

omfg..lmao alice..the visuals running thru my mind while reading this are just too funny..ya gotta laugh at it girlfriend..or you will cry..

You love it there..you know it :P

AZ has drive thru liquor stores..your not alone lol..I never understood them myself..

She is so sadly pathetic and yet the hindsight view is hilarious..you do chuckle over it dont you?

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

AR also has drive through windows in the liquor stores. I use them occassionally when the liquor store is surrounded by man-beasts that I don't want to have to wade through.

I know she's making your life hell right now, but I almost feel sorry for her. I agree with Dusty-she's just so sadly pathetic.

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Yeah, I've had a few chuckles... including the fact that she hasn't graduated high school... she is 20, single, and has a kid, can't hold a job for more than 2 weeks... and she has the paranoia issues of a full tilt schizophrenic!

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Kurt said...

Texas also allows you to be too drunk to walk in but still be able to buy more. I thought Beer Barns were a great invention back in the day, though I never purchased at one. I was trying to be responsible, see? If I couldn't walk in, I didn't need anymore.
We also have beer and wine stores that don't handle liquor. Then there are liquor stores. A few years ago it was legal to drink a beer and drive in Texas; you couldn't be drunk. But it was illegal for liquor stores to sell single beers. Only beer stores (like 7-11) sold singles.
Then 2 laws changed.
Open containers were outlawed, but liquor stores were allowed to sell singles. Like I'm buying one beer and driving the five miles home without drinking it...
Gotta love goverment

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Scott said...

I got fifty that says Alice will drop her in the 1st round. Perhaps we can get the match up on pay per view and, or the jerry springer show?

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger twolf1920 said...

I am thinking a UFC cage match. Maybe we could have Alice tie one arm behind her back, and wear an eyepatch to make this more sporting?'

Naaaaahhh! we want to see carnage!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Jay Noel said...

Columbia has a ghetto? For real???

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I would drop her where she stood.

No problem.

Yeah, there are ghettos.. .couple of different spots the kind you don't let you kids go into...

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

That was a great post.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Kurt said...

you added the "tale of the tape". this puts it all in a different light. You'll kick her ass. Your starting to sound like Jenn. Speaking of, it seems you were spotted by one of her readers:
Amber said...
I saw a girl dressed like Alice in Wonderland -- only she was super tall and the outfit was kid-sized and so you can imagine how much it DIDN'T leave to the imagination.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Erin said...

LOL! She is fuckin' nuts! Sounds like she may be one brick shy of of a full load too!

Yeah, I think you could take her!

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Jill said...

In OK you buy beer at the 7-11 (but not after 2am). You buy liquor at the liquor store (this includes wine) and you can also buy liquor store beer which is in excess of 3.2 which is what is legal in OK. Many buy "Texas Beer" in Texas because it is in excess of 3.2.
Now in PA they have "State Stores" where you can buy beer by the case. Why would you buy it any other way?? We always kept a case on the front porch because its so freakin' cold there in the winter no need to refridgerate. Sometimes I would get up in the morning and there would be a column of frozen beer coming from the top of the bottle...complete with the cap sitting on top.
Wow...that was a long comment!
Great story about seniora psycho!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I am so glad you all have enjoyed going thru the looking glass into Alice's world.

It sucks.

I think pay-per-view and green jello.

I have a thing for green jello.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LOL..you like green jello but are afraid of mayo? talk about issues girlfriend! :P

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger FantasticAlice said...

I am my own issue.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger Martin said...

The Cheers bar is out. I am actually sorry that she didn't damage the building as that could have been another step in the right direction for her. She's definitely on something or off of what she should be on. I'm happy that I haven't had any of those moments recently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home